Monday 12 October 2015

Welcome!

So I have been umming and aahing about doing this blog for a while!  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
The general  idea is to let you know all about my culinary skills (or lack off!) whilst also showcasing my business. Sometimes i can be quite succesful in my cooking, other times its a complete disaster and ends up with the microwave being on fire!
A little bit about me first... I'm Kate and I am married to my husband of 2 years, Henry, we have been together for 9 years altogether. We have a one year old daughter called Zoë and a ginger tomcat called Honey Monster! We live in Nottinghamshire in a part of Sherwood Forest. I am a qualified School Business Manager and work in a Primary School 4 days a week.
A little about my business ....
I am a consultant for My Secret Kitchen, which is the UK division of Your Inspiration At Home. We sell amazing food products to people through parties, food fares, websites, fundraising etc. We are not just a party plan company!
So for my opening post that's me done! Hopefully you will give me a follow and find out about my culinary skills, the amazing My Secret Kitchen products and the business opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment